Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

5 hours ago, Benfold said:

@BBsq69 i know you are worried about this but please please please start off on a positive note. You know the girls read the forum and the fact that your very first post was so negative and obvious is not the best way to welcome her back. 

Keep spreading this delusion (it is not an argument), maybee one day you'll finally manage to sensure us all.

Strightly, this forum is to share thoughts and discuss with other members, not to communicate directly with the tenants. The tenants should not seek to read, but if they do, they do it by their own will, so they just have to tackle the critique. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, cacjc said:

Yep Gina and Kylie will definitely be outsiders now in this apartment it's already started

I disagree. I think Stella will be sleeping with Gina from now on until Kylie leaves, which will probably be very soon

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I disagree. I think Stella will be sleeping with Gina from now on until Kylie leaves, which will probably be very soon

I can't see in the rooms so whats the sleeping arrangements now Ben?

2 minutes ago, cacjc said:

I can't see in the rooms so whats the sleeping arrangements now Ben?

Stella and Kylie had an argument last night and Stella slept in Gina's bed. They haven't made up yet today. Stella and Gina seem to be getting close, they have slept in the same bed several times recently

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Stella and Kylie had an argument last night and Stella slept in Gina's bed. They haven't made up yet today. Stella and Gina seem to be getting close, they have slept in the same bed several times recently

ok thanks i didn't know that