Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

25 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Belle, Rosie and Jasmin all read CC, absolutely confirmed. I don't think any of the B1 girls do

26 minutes ago, adlg499 said:

Really, the girls read the forum? (I had a doubt while Karol was there, sometimes it was possible to see the screen of her laptop)

No people on CC are just guessing they read

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

She and Polya left early, maybe they will have the first grocery shopping and whatever they need.
Gina came out after she talked to someone, they told me it sounded like a woman's voice.
I do not know if I'm right.

Thank you Vortios :biggrin:

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

You are absolutely wrong. We have literally seen Belle browsing CC with our own eyes.

I know you love to prove people wrong,,but whatever you do,,,don't send them any proof Ben :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

sounds like Jasmin has opened up a lot she has all ready done more than all last time letting rose play with her tits with lola being back its looking real good now what a difference a few days can make huh I always thought jasmin had the best body on RLC but hated that she acted like a prude but it looks like that has changed :biggrin:

• Upvote 2