Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Some of them Read the Forum but not all of them do.  When they bring up the Cam Caps Home Page they are only in the System as a Guest They can view but the viewing is very limited as to what they can read. Once they have reached their Limit as a Guest they must wait 24 Hours to view any further or make an Account to Continue.

Yep I remember that was very irritating when I was just a lurker :biggrin: 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Some of them Read the Forum but not all of them do.  When they bring up the Cam Caps Home Page they are only in the System as a Guest They can view but the viewing is very limited as to what they can read. Once they have reached their Limit as a Guest they must wait 24 Hours to view any further or make an Account to Continue.

1.png  0   300.78 kB

I wonder how many people are gonna sign out of their accounts now so they can play that game that makes you Cum 5 times before you jerk off  lol :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Let me understand, some things can not be said because the global moderator is angry, others we can not tell because the girls read and get angry, someone please, for a list of what we can say in this forum. thank you

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Let me understand, some things can not be said because the global moderator is angry, others we can not tell because the girls read and get angry, someone please, for a list of what we can say in this forum. thank you

Here's a better Idea Sergio,,why not be more positive in your posts or at least have a mixture of constructive criticism along with some positive stuff, instead of always fighting so hard to be negative all the time,,,,then you won't have to worry about the Global Moderators or the Girls getting angry and your posts deleted. It's like we have 2 different set of people in this forum,,the ones who try to be as positive as possible and the ones who fight tooth and nail to have the right to say as much negative things as they can possibly think of saying.

They literally say it in their comments,,,"Why should it all be good here on CC",,, "we should have the bad too",,Really so even when there is nothing bad happening you will make stuff up just so you can have the negative to go with it wow!!

It's been months now that the Mods have explained to you the rules and you still don't understand? Why do you want so badly to be negative and go after these females?

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Well I'm sure everybody wants that.

I sure do! Many seem to bee satisfied with naked dance show. Encurage the shows.

I do not want fake lesbian action.

I want genuine masturbation. Please girls!

I lost Angelina, the only genuine masturbator. BBsq69 you are an expert on encuraging, please pray for me too.

RLC have obviously understood the seriousness of the situation, bringing back all these girls. I think new blood, no reruns or friends, could've made it interesting. Bringing back old girls won't nessicerily make the good times come back. In my opinion we've had bad experiences with reruns. Danaya, Belle, Stella and even Irma her last month was dissapointing.

When that is said, I have great fait that this cast will bring the real parties back inside.