Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, johan1983 said:

Mais que font elles dans cette petite piece a cote du salon ? elles y vont toujours a plusieurs ?

It is a toilet. Apart from that, do not worry about what happens in there :angel:

il y a 9 minutes, euromike69 a dit :

J'étais curieux de quel pays vous étiez de c'est tout ,, il n'y a aucune autre raison :biggrin::biggrin:

Ok I thought you do not like my posts, or anything like that. I am a fan of your posts and even more appropriate images and especially speed of execution. Sorry no smiley to accompany my sentence. just.:cool:.:biggrin:

Now barca apartment looks an adult apartment indeed,no childish paitings with twins for months etc,after so much of that crapy I don't cair of illicit stuff that might going on or not hehe..it just looks a lot more fun to watch.Lola was a god send.Sad she can't divided in two and change also b2...

2 minutes ago, martyen said:

Ok I thought you do not like my posts, or anything like that. I am a fan of your posts and even more appropriate images and especially speed of execution. Sorry no smiley to accompany my sentence. just.:cool:.:biggrin:

No I saw you speaking a different language so I was curious:biggrin:

3 minutes ago, djoko00 said:

it's certainly a drug thing beetween them maybe the coke or any other drugs it's happened before

Everyone knows, and nobody cares. You shouldn't care. Why do you care. Let them have fun, it's better for us, it's better for them

2 minutes ago, djoko00 said:

it's certainly a drug thing beetween them maybe the coke or any other drugs it's happened before

For the first time sinse I am in rlc I don't cair about that,after paintings after paintings nights in rlc this is a lot better than the usual.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Now barca apartment looks an adult apartment indeed,no childish paitings with twins for months etc,after so much of that crapy I don't cair of illicit stuff that might going on or not hehe..it just looks a lot more fun to watch.Lola was a god send.Sad she can't divided in two and change also b2...

Still can't make a post without bashing one of the girls can you. Sorry if the twins were too much for you to handle.

Archived