Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

5 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Why TF don't they go in Lola's bed, there is more room, even for four  ??

The wall for that room is shared with the neighbor who has complained about noise before. 

Are these girls sexual together? I just re-joined the website today so I'm getting caught up in what's current, but I feel like I missed something good this afternoon/evening while I was out.

59 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Well Ladies and Gents, Madame Lola is BACK! She didn't get everything she wanted tonight (not yet anyway) but she will, and I look forward to her meeting up with the B2 girls and seeing what she brings out of them :biggrin:

Lola is very smooth.  As good as irma. 

9 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

What ever they done in the bath room did't get much started in the bed room/. Now it 2 more hour of talking unless they have more if they do you can add 4 more hour to the 2

What was it supposed to do? What do you think it was that they had?

21 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

But Irma didn't need booze or drugs,she got the girl sober, remember Jessica's massage with a happy ending ??

U r so correct.  I love irma and can't wait for what I hope is her return  in 4 or 5 months. 

• Upvote 1

Last time Lola and Stella fuck Polya we a dildo now she acting all innocent and nice. Kyle would have done some thing with lola but lola did't stay on Kyle long enough. All this is new to Kyle so she don't no how to respond and you could tell Gina was not into this either.

• Upvote 1