Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hey it's still early BB....These girls are grade A  party animals...::)

But someone said the neighbour has complained. I don't know how accurate that report is. They may want to party but when the music stops Polya, Belle and maybe Lola judging from last night stop as well.

2 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Rose must not have been able to sleep with Belle last nite. She is going to take a nap now.

She seemed to sleep well but of course she got up a couple of hours earlier then Belle but then she probably went to sleep an hour earlier.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

But someone said the neighbour has complained. I don't know how accurate that report is. They may want to party but when the music stops Polya, Belle and maybe Lola judging from last night stop as well.

I knew the noise levels in both apartment couldn't match those of last summer. Tbh, I'm surprised they got away with it then...:confused:

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, martyen said:

I have another totally different point of view and your post has made me think in your senses (a first time in front of the camera) actually RLC and the girls are able to play with it. But I like to believe that it is A real first time.

That is what everyone would like to believe..........makes it more exciting that way :)

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I knew the noise levels in both apartment couldn't match those of last summer. Tbh, I'm surprised they got away with it then...:confused:

They may have new neighbors this year.

• Upvote 1