Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

you people do realize millions of people do drugs and never od or become prostitutes don't you you need to lighten up

this is in reference to the loud noises they create which is disturbing to the neighbors just tryin to send a message I have nothing against them ok want to see them enjoy but not jeopardize there fun ok

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's great watching the different reactions of the girls...and it's keeping them off their phones...:biggrin:

Maybe Belle's phoned out LOL. I am sure that call lasted an hour and her mood dramatically (if slowly) improved.

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

millions of people do drugs and never od or become prostitutes

Millions of people also do not sell the view on their bodies at rlc. The girls here are already in sex-business. And thus the danger here is much greater, to fall deeper.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

BB would like that!

No I wouldn't. It's just really the sound and the beauty of the golden stream. I'd hate smelly wet panties, I've never really understand men wanting women's panties either.

Fetish is a weird thing. There's probably some incident that sparks it off. Love spanking, hate fetish wear and bondage although it's quite fun to write.

Was that Rosie screaming and Belle just smiling? We all know My Belle:heart: has got a dark side.:biggrin:

However if a giant moth appeared it would be Belle screaming and judging from the massage nights she seems genuinely scared of ghosts.

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

No I wouldn't. It's just really the sound and the beauty of the golden stream. I'd hate smelly wet panties, I've never really understand men wanting women's panties either.

Fetish is a weird thing. There's probably some incident that sparks it off. Love spanking, hate fetish wear and bondage although it's quite fun to write.

LOL I was saying you would like it because your Belle would have to take them off :)