Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well girls, this movie sounds like a pile of shite to me....:confused:

If they are gonna watch a Movie,,,they might as well watch it while they're all naked on the Bed together,,so that we can watch them while they watch the movie ::)::):biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, balt2103 said:

These figures say nothing. What is important is: How much per cent of all drug addicts die, and how many per cent of those who drink alcohol.

I in 10 die from smoking,1 in 500 from drugs  granted alcohol is a lot lower  1 in 1,500  but if you figure in those who drink more than just occasionally its 1 in 800 and yes I looked them all up,thats all I'm going to say about it before the mods chew us out

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, philk said:

Polya official tit tester now for STELLA

Well Lola has lovely nipples but I must say those tits of Polya are outstandingly well shaped and in nice proportion.

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, Harry1949 said:

Well Lola has lovely nipples but I must say those tits of Polya are outstandingly well shaped and in nice proportion.

oh yeah all have nice tits

13 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

but gina the best!

Gina has fantastic tits, a fantastic pussy, legs and arse, and I find her lovely, in fact she's the full package, but Jasmin's tits are better, the best ever on RLC......:heart:

• Upvote 1

il y a 5 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Gina a seins fantastiques, une chatte fantastique, les jambes et les fesses, et je trouve sa belle, en fait, elle est le package complet, mais les seins de Jasmin sont mieux, le meilleur jamais sur RLC ......:heart:

You forget the goddess ::):biggrin:

il y a 3 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Très belle Martyen mais je ne regarde que le Barça et Heidi maintenant ...:biggrin:

Ah no Naga heidi has fake breasts, but can be preferred the quantity has quality ..:huh:..:biggrin:

• Upvote 1