Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

5 minutes ago, wathou said:

i don't think it's for the viewer ... who wouldn't laugh watching this. Sometimes MrBox you are just over too much ...

... this are child like games ... played by half nacked grown up girls ... do you actually think they would do this without cameras in the room? ... lets face it ... all this is just a teasing show. ... :/

2 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

i hope look tonight Rosemary all naked with high heels!!!

We all do but I just hope My Belle :heart: stays in and anything else would be a bonus. If she can't be naked then a thong is the next best thing.

I so wish I could swap places with Rosie and have My Belle:heart: smile at me that way. Maybe Ben is right, just a smile from your favourite girl is worth so much but she's not smiling at me.

BTW I can't find any significance beheind Belle's 5 of hearts card - unless she's on the Iraq most wanted list - she's most wanted everywhere - everywhere I am :biggrin:

6 minutes ago, wathou said:

this happen in every summer vacation camping for real ! unbelievable right ?

with guys and girls and a lot of alcohol ... maybe .... not just with four girls half nacked ... not very likely.

... please ... it is monday evening ... for them it is just a new show ... (very equal to all this dance shows) ... it is obviously. .. :)

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm pleased Stella is playing, I said earlier I thought she might be left out a bit with Gina and the twins closeness...:biggrin:

That's why I'm weary of Gina in B1. Stella, Gina and Irma would have been awesome though