Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

17 minutes ago, eremes said:

What are they, in your opinion?

The pied pipers of RLC. They sure bring a lot of fans and admirers here in this thread and i don't have the slightest cue why everyone falls for the same old crap.I subscribed for this for 3 months and it was a total loss.I mean they get naked and sometimes indulge in something xtra. Nothing special.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

1 of the girls who has recently left was definitely a model...

Really !! The standards of modeling have really dropped not that i care.

5 minutes ago, nack said:

Really !! The standards of modeling have really dropped not that i care.

The world of modeling has changed in case you haven't noticed. :dodgy:

There are now big women, for one example, when all the models used to be skinny or thin and 

the industry is using normal people for models--not the super beautiful like before. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, happyone said:

You need to ask the mod who warned him what the warning was actually about and why he ultimately got the ban hammer.

In fact, it would be informative if the Mods would give us a reason why someone was banned.  That might just stop

repeat performances by someone else.

Formal reports contain the reason for the banning, and we usually explain the violation in the system, which is then sent to the person. More commonly, we will just remove comments that might start a food-fight. Myself, I usually PM the person instead. Premium Members have a long procedure we work through in order to levy a perma-ban, so they usually get an informal warning via Private Messaging, or failing that, they get some time on the time-out chair. This has happened to people on both sides of the issue -- we honestly don't play favorites. I am also very tolerant of newbies, too. 

CP posters and spammers usually get immediate perma-bans, but hopefully you'll never see them here much. We'd much rather watch for those than deal with childish food-fights over here.

As for the quality of posts here, I have often floated the idea of putting these "All Girls" threads in the Rants and Flames section so we wouldn't have to deal with the constant hassles and mods reports generated here. If you dislike the activity on this thread, just try modding it for a week.

Now hopefully we can all get back on topic. We're here to have fun, not to constantly bicker with each other.

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

As for the quality of posts here, I have often floated the idea of putting these "All Girls" threads in the Rants and Flames section so we wouldn't have to deal with the constant hassles and mods reports generated here. If you dislike the activity on this thread, just try modding it for a week.

You can ADD an "all girls - free speech"  section in Rants and Flames with no moderation. The problem is trolls will not post in this new forum but will keep posting here, because they want to keep attention of every one