Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Today is Belles 60th Day in the Apartment.  Technically she should have 30 more days left.

Indeed but people have been in the habit of leaving a couple of days earlier so 4 weeks left. She has been far more independent this time and indeed the period before and just after Rosie arrived no girl (with the exception of possible Angel) spent more time outside the apartment but it is quality not quantity and if girl is out 22 hours then if she gives 2 hours to entertain us then I am really not bothered.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sadly I can see Gina doing this more often, now that the twins and Stella have gone...and she looks like she's found someone outside the apt...
I'm not even sure how well she gets along with Lola and Polya, sober that is...:dodgy:...Chances are she won't know the new girl coming in either, especially as I think it will be another returning girl, unfortunately...

Well bringing "old girl" back is working for rlc since the number of view is already going up ( don't have the number of members yet tho), and if that's rlc's plan i won't be a member for long. If all we can expect is a mediocre cast and wait for the "summer crew" to come back to see the same things over & over it won't work for me :X 

Anyway i'm off to the beach :)

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Indeed but people have been in the habit of leaving a couple of days earlier so 4 weeks left. She has been far more independent this time and indeed the period before and just after Rosie arrived no girl (with the exception of possible Angel) spent more time outside the apartment but it is quality not quantity and if girl is out 22 hours then if she gives 2 hours to entertain us then I am really not bothered.

If they leave earlier than it's most likely because they have been in another spot in the Schengen Zone prior to coming to the Apartment.

• Upvote 1

Well for  My Belle:heart: it's naked sunbathing on the balcony where we can't see and she normally spends a couple of hours out there. Fantastic views for the wall but nothing for us unless she comes in naked although on her past record she normally spends a couple of hours out there and by that time the others will have returned. 

17 minutes ago, wathou said:

Well bringing "old girl" back is working for rlc since the number of view is already going up ( don't have the number of members yet tho), and if that's rlc's plan i won't be a member for long. If all we can expect is a mediocre cast and wait for the "summer crew" to come back to see the same things over & over it won't work for me :X 

Anyway i'm off to the beach :)

Yes I hadhoped bring back the party girls would be good for Belle but she doesn't want to party on this trip.

Apart from with Rosie and whatever she has got up to outside she has largely been a solo artist and if it is something she wants to do then being a cam girl would suit her. I guess it would depend on the money but if nice girls like Becca ,Jess and Jasmin have done it or do it, then she could too if she wants and of course she can take tips from Michelle. Being a great cam girl is all about personality and My Belle:heart: has plenty of that. 

At this moment we are seeing the total cofusion that is reigning in RLC, in B2 there are 5 girls of which 2 clandestine, in B1 2 Ladies, Kristy and Kamy once again on vacation, it seems that the new RLC owner have to be a bit masochists

• Upvote 2

My Belle:heart: has turned her pussy to face us but the shadows are obscuring our view. She is trying but it is far away.

Anyway she is still incredibly sexy with her legs apart but I wish she would come indoors and dance.