Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

il y a 18 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

J'ai aimé le peu que je voyais d'entre eux Ben, mais je suis d' accord, nous serons très chanceux d'obtenir quelque chose d' approchant ce que nous avons vu l' été dernier ... et je ne pense pas qu'ils vont ajouter quelque chose de nouveau d'eux ...
La chose avec Karol est, elle était juste en train de chauffer puis malheureusement laissé ...:heart:

Very good idea Karol, but it is not hot enough. She came in winter. All my imagination makes it to see her in the summer. With a good room  and sexy girls..:heart:.. I'm sure it will work with girls like Rose and can be Lola..::)..:blush:..:cool:

Anna and Rebecca I don't care about. I prefer a new girl if any. I really think we still have too many girls. They need to have private time and right now there is little of that.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Anna and Rebecca I don't care about. I prefer a new girl if any. I really think we still have too many girls. They need to have private time and right now there is little of that.

I think Anna, especially on her second visit and Rebecca were excellent in their way and there is no doubt that Belle could not have wished for a much better accomplice. They weren't really me type. In fact I preferred Rebecca to Anna but I fancy all 5 of the current B2 girls more as well as Gina. But as I said before, being pretty is important for  a voyeur site but so is what you do and Becca and Anna did fine.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, martyen said:

La signorina x ha battuto il record (.. Sto in piedi il meno possibile ..) .:dodgy:

And dressed and hidden as much as possible.
But guys when you have sexy heels she is number one.
A wonder of nature.
But completely out of place in a site of a voyeur site

4 minutes ago, martyen said:

One thing I do not understand: if Miss x is on vacation she does not go out much, and if she works she does not work much.

she is worthless just like caroline

• Upvote 1

Belle has given a couple of glorious bends in the bathroom sadly though after she put her robe on. I wish she'd bend over the bath naked like Irma and Jess even the Twins used to do. Yes I know I'm predictable but I'm here for the views :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, martyen said:

Miss x broke the record (.. I'm standing as little as possible ..) .:dodgy:

she must be ill, Rose had gone to take medicine