Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

6 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I fail to understand what the big deal is about a girl having her boobs enhanced. :dodgy:

A neighbor explained to me that this is self-esteem. The chest is the symbol of femininity par excellence. And after that it is an interesting argument to get a job. And then why not, the technique is at the point. It's full of view. That girl is 27, no kid, 5-8 and says under 36-37" a girl is flat.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Disappointed she put her pantie son so quickly I just love looking at My Belle:heart: naked in her Harley Quinn bangs*:heart: which I mentioned in her first few days, but I guess she and you all think I've seen enough of my favourite place for the day. LOL

Anyway wearing the black top and jeans with that aforementioned haircut, I cannot imagine her looking sexier. Others I know do not see her as I do but whatever she does it works for me.:biggrin:

Thank you for today, My Belle:heart:.

*I actually had Harley Quinn as my wallpaper and I replaced it with a picture of Belle which a kind friend sent me and it is still my wallpaper. Luckily no-one's asked who she is.

You replace Harley Quinn with Belle?  What were you thinking!!!

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Don't put dirty and bad in the same sentence as Angel Mikey please...:angry:

Are you OK,,Naga?,,,, I can't tell if you are joking or you are being seriously angry with me for absolutely no reason? I hope that you are joking:lightbulb:

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Billybob said:

They need Beardo.

They need to send two or three girls to the club to pick up enough guys to bring back to the apartment for each one of them.  That would make you all happy!!  Or......just one Alex!