Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Hi My Belle:heart:, back for your roller skating I see. Enjoy the rest of your evening you certainly made me and few others happy today. If you feel like  a shower dance late though I can stand more happiness but it's my brother's birthday and Real Life takes priority so I might have to watch it later.

You were WonderBelle again today.

Look after her for me guys.

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Where did I say that?  It's called RealLifeCam, at least they need to try and resemble some kind of "Real Life"!  Pussy wars of pointing your pussy deliberately into a camera is not real and takes away from any voyeuristic viewing.  When I was a member I would much rather catch the "OOPS" moment, way more than I would the deliberate "in the cameras face" moment.  It could be just me but that is the way I feel about it and one of the reasons I quit subscribing!

One question.   Why is it that when someone no longer subscribes to RLC that they feel it necessary to come to CC and talk about it??  What is your real reason???

1 minute ago, happyone said:

One question.   Why is it that when someone no longer subscribes to RLC that they feel it necessary to come to CC and talk about it??  What is your real reason???

Good question!  I have been around damn near since day one with RLC.  I have put more than a few tanks full of diesel in their yacht and feel like I have a vested interest it what takes place with them.  I am a member of several forums, and this one is one of the main ones I like to read about, not to mention a ford truck forum, a tractor forum, a couple of hunting & fishing forums, a racing forum, and a few others.  I like reading this forum for all the different points of view by some of it's members, and like I said.....I feel I have a vested interest with these girls and what they do or not do.  It is not costing me anymore than $20 dollars a year to be a premium member of this forum and I still get to somewhat stay up on whats going on.  I like to try and keep  some people in check on this forum when I can because I know how RLC works.  I've studied all the cameras in the Barca apts and the KKH apartments while I was a member, so when some claim there is not a building that can see into a specific room, I can call BS and keep them straight.  I'm guess I'm just here to make your life miserable happone :)

34 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL too funny!  I wouldn't doubt that that is how it probably went.  If that is how it went, she hit the nail on the head by saying "stupid spectacle"!!  If anyone of you really like to watch the body painting sessions, sessions that have been played out over & over & over again, you all need some serious help!!  Why don't those of you put down your computers and take a kid fishing, or take a kid to the library, or do something worth wild.........get out and enjoy the beautiful days we have been having!!

Rather than saying you, you should have been I .   Why don't you take your own advice :exclamation:

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

As I and naga came to, we need to make the forum interesting again. Respect is a key word. Can we please stop attacing other members personally just because they are of a different opinion, questioning their motives

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Where did I say that?  It's called RealLifeCam, at least they need to try and resemble some kind of "Real Life"!  Pussy wars of pointing your pussy deliberately into a camera is not real and takes away from any voyeuristic viewing.  When I was a member I would much rather catch the "OOPS" moment, way more than I would the deliberate "in the cameras face" moment.  It could be just me but that is the way I feel about it and one of the reasons I quit subscribing!

Are you aware that you're complaining about something you can't see? I mean, whatever happens on the RLC cameras has absolutely no impact on you since you can't see it anyway. What is there to complain about?

Or are you perhaps complaining because you want it to change? If so.... for how long have you been doing that? I'm guessing quite a long time. And has it had any impact? I think we can both agree that it hasn't. Well then, perhaps you're complaining on the wrong forum, to the wrong people. Why not try.... oh, I don't know.. the people at RLC?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

Rather than saying you, you should have been I .   Why don't you take your own advice :exclamation:

Mr. Old Happyone, NOW THAT is FUNNY!!  I've been fishing 3 different times in the last few weeks and leaving again tomorrow to fish Wednesday.  In the last week alone I have helped my younger brother build a chicken coop for his wife and their new little additions to the family.  Just last night I went to a crawfish boil and a few days before that I went to see my grandkids.  Due to my condition I don't get to drive much so I rely on my son or other family members to cart my ass around.  I take advantage of the days I feel well enough to do something and for the days that I don't, I spend my time on this forum or others that I enjoy reading.

So, as far as taking my own advice.......it is well taken, trust me!!

5 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Are you aware that you're complaining about something you can't see? I mean, whatever happens on the RLC cameras has absolutely no impact on you since you can't see it anyway. What is there to complain about?

Or are you perhaps complaining because you want it to change? If so.... for how long have you been doing that? I'm guessing quite a long time. And has it had any impact? I think we can both agree that it hasn't. Well then, perhaps you're complaining on the wrong forum, to the wrong people. Why not try.... oh, I don't know.. the people at RLC?

If you only knew how many times I sent email after email to those people, it would blow your mind!  I only spend time on this forum when I can't do anything else and that is the last thing I'm going to say about it no matter how you or anyone else tries to bate me into it!!!   With that, have a good day Spoonman!

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

If you only knew how many times I sent email after email to those people, it would blow your mind!  I only spend time on this forum when I can't do anything else and that is the last thing I'm going to say about it no matter how you or anyone else tries to bate me into it!!!   With that, have a good day Spoonman!

I'm glad we can agree on something at least, you are only hear to complain. You have a good day too, Fatboy.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Spoon said:

I'm glad we can agree on something at least, you are only hear to complain. You have a good day too, Fatboy.

LOL have a good day Spoon and everyone else.  My son is here to pick me and my truck up so he can take it to his house and detail it for me.  Hope you all get what you want out of this forum and RLC!!

Later,  HFB