Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

I'm quite liking Violet...She has a bit about her...Joined in the body painting last night and not bothered about stripping off, going out today on her own and now she's painting...At least she's not in bed 24/7 or on her phone continuously...so far anyway...:biggrin:

• Upvote 3

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I'm quite liking Violet...She has a bit about her...Joined in the body painting last night and not bothered about stripping off, going out today on her own and now she's painting...At least she's not in bed 24/7 or on her phone continuously...so far anyway...:biggrin:

...Spoke too soon, she's on her phone..lol....:blush:

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Painting???

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Just wondering what kind of painting.

It was a tree...:biggrin:...Now she's trying to watch something on her phone in bed but Lola and Polya have got the music so loud downstairs...it's ridiculous. I think it's the radio...:confused: