Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

No denying it has been a quiet few days, perhaps these are Zaya's final few nights in Barcelona and they are seeing her off in style. When the B2 girls are in the house however they're still a joy to watch, Jasmin is obviously next-level beautiful and seems to have been enjoying her stay so far, we all know that Rosie is a bundle of fun and Belle has been giving BB heart attacks

I'd like to see Rosie have her room back though, give her a bit of privacy :biggrin:

Apart from Gina, B1 doesn't excite me right now, but I'm enjoying watching B2, when there in...::)

For me, Rosie is what makes it tick and she needs to get her own space back...I've nothing against Zaya, and she's undoubtably lovely, but she's not really contributing much within the house. I know she's a guest but she could end up being there for as long as Estelle was, and she had her name up. I've a feeling this run of nights out could be her swan song...:biggrin:

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Thank you glorious Gina for the lovely view tonight.

I would not want to go wrong, but it seems to me that when Gina is on bed she always shows her pussy, it's more than a month

• Upvote 1