Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

8 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm just back from watching Polya 'have sex with herself'...(I love that phrase Angel...:heart:).Well I think it was Polya, I'm not totally sure because she had a mask on...:dodgy:
Can I just say 'Thank you Polya, I thought that was beautiful, and thank you for sharing it with us...:heart:

How the fuck can guys complain about that that...

i hated the mask. It does not fit RLC concept. But i loved the bate. She had guenine pleasure

• Upvote 1

Good Morning My Sexy Beautiful Brilliant Belle:heart: I hope you enjoy sunbathing after your long sleep but it would be great to see you naked on the bed in the morning light at some stage. I never get tired of seeing that very pretty pussy and that beautiful round ass of yours as well as your happy smiling face and all of you really :biggrin: 

Enjoy the sun

Unfortunately because of that chair we can't see Belle at all.

8 hours ago, happyone said:

:huh: we need a new translator or Sergio you got to stop drinking when you are posting :dodgy:

Google translator has changed format in italy and it is very difficult to control what is being translated, have patience