Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Well given the immense nudity of all these girls will we get naked dancing at a party for the first time in B2 since must be last November ... but I am not sure given how the last one petered out. 

I hope I'm wrong but I have to catch up on Replay sadly so I'll leave you all to enjoy yourselves and catch up on it all tomorrow.

Have a great time all of you and ignore the killjoys and if My Belle:heart: actually does get a bit wild please let me know :biggrin: 

3 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

Is this a " just because" gathering, or is someone leaving soon? I know Gina's time is coming up. I thought she was supposed to leave before Stella.

Did you miss all the posts earlier this week about Jasmin's birthday Peanut?

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Did you miss all the posts earlier this week about Jasmin's birthday Peanut?

I just cracked myself up :biggrin: Mike i thought you were calling him a Peanut then i realized his name is Peanut :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, cacjc said:

I just cracked myself up :biggrin: Mike i thought you were calling him a Peanut then i realized his name is Peanut :biggrin:

His name may be Peanut but he's smart,,,,but there are other guys on here though with Brains the size of peanuts:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

His name may be Peanut but he's smart,,,,but there are other guys on here though with Brains the size of peanuts:biggrin::biggrin:

Agreed but i'm still laughing the way you wrote it :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

see there are math enthusiasts.we can do a 4some and a 3some or 3 couples and one on the phone or two 3some and always one on the phone or a 4some a couple and another one on the phone. The problem is a person is too much but who? 11375497-la-creatividad-de-dibujos-anima14343647-illusztr%C3%A1ci%C3%B3-k%C3%B6zsmajl%C3%ADk%20tu%C5%BEka.bmp.... HAPPY helps me

• Upvote 4

I think I do not care anybody, but I go to bed because I work tomorrow, please make short, intelligent comments, so tomorrow I do not have to miss half an hour reading bullshit, thank you

• Upvote 1

il y a 13 minutes, martyen a dit :

voir il y a les mathématiques enthusiasts.we peuvent faire 4some et un 3some ou 3 couples et un sur le téléphone ou deux 3some et toujours un téléphone ou un 4some un couple et un autre sur le téléphone. Le problème est une personne est trop , mais qui? 11375497-la-creatividad-de-dibujos-ANIMA14343647-illusztr% C3% A1ci% C3% B3-k% C3% B6zSmajl% C3% ADk% 20tu% C5% BEka.bmp.... HEUREUX me aide

I have a solution a 4some + a 3some swinger...( But aunt flo is here..)