Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Belle's record of not entirely losing her  panties at a party this visit remains intact - very different from her first visit.

It kind of does not matter as much thanks to the fantastic displays we have been having, but im sure if everyone else lost them then she would 

• Upvote 1

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

It kind of does not matter as much thanks to the fantastic displays we have been having, but im sure if everyone else lost them then she would 

Obviously not but it is a deliberate change in behaviour.

5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Wow you never realize just how short these girls are until they are standing next to someone like Lola,,,Jasmin is just one short sexy Woman:heart::heart::heart::heart:

I have to disagree with you there Mikey about Jasmin...apart from the short, sexy, women bit...:biggrin:

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

The short girls I know don't like being called short, they prefer 'fun size' :biggrin:

Kid size menu,,I want to open up my box of cereal and find Jasmin and Rosie inside::):heart::heart:

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I have to disagree with you there Mikey about Jasmin...apart from the short, sexy, women bit...:biggrin:

If I was standing next to someone like Belle or Jasmin,,the top of their heads would be right under my chest :biggrin::biggrin:::)

• Upvote 2