Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Was there any naked twerking by My Belle:heart:? I waited so long to see her naked dancing in the Living Room again and I missed it :sad:

No BB, massaged each others back on the bed and then danced around in the living room a while. :sad:

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Was there any naked twerking by My Belle:heart:? I waited so long to see her naked dancing in the Living Room again and I missed it :sad:

They laid around on the floor for a while looked like something was going to happen but nothing did. In the end Belle did do some naked dancing but not a lot she did give some nice naked shots on the bed.

9 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Polya and Violetta back home in B1 at 07:03. No sign of the blondes.

I'm sure the blondes are doing nothing so all the guys who renewed their subscriptions because they were making out and hoped to see something are feeling they got their moneys worth lol

• Upvote 2

Violetta off to bed and Polya out on the balcony for a fag. I afraid Violetta PJ's don't do much for the customers, they might be comfortable to sleep in but nothing for the imagination..