Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Well I've just come back from making some Chinese soup and I'm sweating like nobody's business and it seems lots of Barcelona girls are working up a similar sweat. I checked in on Rosie and thought she looked as though she might. I checked in on Gina but she just had terrible NV and Violetta who's a bit hidden and I haven't seen too much of yet.

I'm now back at my natural home: My Belle:heart:'s room and she has just gone under the covers with that robe on ... which hides her ample attractive arse :biggrin: 

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well I've just come back from making some Chinese soup and I'm sweating like nobody's business and it seems lots of Barcelona girls are working up a similar sweat. I checked in on Rosie and thought she looked as though she might. I checked in on Gina but she just had terrible NV and Violetta who's a bit hidden and I haven't seen too much of yet.

I'm now back at my natural home: My Belle:heart:'s room and she has just gone under the covers with that robe on ... which hides her ample attractive arse :biggrin: 

Gina did BB...:biggrin:

Yes, thank you Gina...:heart:...it's not your fault NV is total shite in your room...:huh:

• Upvote 2

Wow Gina, thanks :biggrin: That was completely unexpected. :heart: She didn't want her star of the show stolen by Jasmine I guess.

Too bad the night vision in this room sucks though. Next time in full light will be awesome :angel:

Oh and ... Rosie, you have been challenged ! :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Wow Gina, thanks :biggrin: That was completely unexpected. :heart: She didn't want her star of the show stolen by Jasmine I guess.

Too bad the night vision in this room sucks though. Next time in full light will be awesome :angel:

Oh and ... Rosie, you have been challenged ! :biggrin:

I think Jasmin has won this day by a country mile. 

• Upvote 2