Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

il y a 4 minutes, happyone a dit :

elle va essayer de le meilleur coup arracher chatte jamais loin de Belle-restez à l'écoute :biggrin:

Hope that the gods of Barcelona hear you ..:biggrin:..( -stay tuned - ).:biggrin:

martyen posted : 
 Minutes Ago 31, Happyone Said:
Is she going to try and wrest the best pussy shot ever away from Belle-stay tuned  (original version)

she will try to snatch the best shot pussy never far from Belle-stay tuned :biggrin: (translated from original)

Hope that the gods of Barcelona hear you ..:biggrin:..( -stay tuned - ).:biggrin:

I think I like the translated version better than the original version  wrest versus snatch :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, happyone said:

Is she going to try and wrest the best pussy shot ever away from Belle-stay tuned :biggrin:

She can give that to Belle as long as she carries on from last night and shares with us a beautiful intimate moment in great light before she leaves...:biggrin:

I really hope its not an anti-climax...:wink:

3 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

I'll need to check out that ... do you have a time? :biggrin:

TBH I was just too overwhelmed to spot any detail. LOL :biggrin:

Sorry BB i don't have a time i was too busy zooming in.

il y a 5 minutes, happyone a dit :
 martyen affiché: 
 31 Minutes Ago,  happyone  Dit:

elle essayera d' arracher la meilleure chatte shot jamais loin de Belle-restez à l' écoute :biggrin:  (traduit deoriginal)

L' espoir que les dieux de Barcelone que vous entendez  ..:biggrin:.. (-Rester syntonisé -).:biggrin:

Je pense que j'aime la version traduite mieux que la version originale wrest par rapport à arracher :biggrin:

Elle va essayer de le meilleur coup arracher chatte jamais loin de Belle-restez à l' écoute   (version originale)

I had trouble understanding but I understood the meaning, but wrest is more elegant.. snatch   Is more explicit.:biggrin:

Jasmin, Rosie and Belle being out now suggests that these girls probably aren't going to the usual Tuesday night venue tonight...Having said that, it's early and they do go out quite late...We'll see

If B1 go, I suspect it'll just be 2 or 3 of them...