Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Hello everyone, yesterday I said that the guy looks like Rose I think he is his brother, or his cousin in any case close to Rose, (good friend?) Several questions: how long will it be ' he stays? And what are you going to do? (Less naked?) Jasmin wants her something with him? Why the guy sleeps at the apartment? It seems that he has another place to sleep, (absence of suitcase) but he will come back I think he was not dressed like that yesterday. Too many questions in my head then wait and see as usual.

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

Morning Naga, you know you enjoy this guy in B2 but you just will not admit it.:wink: Did Belle leave with the other three? I do not see her in the apt. or anything about her leaving.

Yes, all 4 went out together but Jas and Rosie had shorts and T-shirt on, Belle didn't but still casual. I'd prefer bloke free zones in B1 and B2, but I'm ok with it as long as they're decent, talk and move..:confused:...The senario suggests to me he is Rosie's brother. If he's a good friend of hers you'd expect more cameraderie.. They're wasn't even any touching when he squeezed passed her several times in the kitchen. To me that's more of a brother sister thing than good friends...:huh:

• Upvote 1

Thanks Naga. Haven't been able to be on much last day or 2. To much that has to be done. After today I should be caught up enough to get on more and follow whats happening. Want to check out the V&M apt. a little bit more. It is not one I want to follow from the sounds of it.

4 minutes ago, martyen said:

Hello everyone, yesterday I said that the guy looks like Rose I think he is his brother, or his cousin in any case close to Rose, (good friend?) Several questions: how long will it be ' he stays? And what are you going to do? (Less naked?) Jasmin wants her something with him? Why the guy sleeps at the apartment? It seems that he has another place to sleep, (absence of suitcase) but he will come back I think he was not dressed like that yesterday. Too many questions in my head then wait and see as usual.

Hi Martyen...As I've mentioned several times, all the body language and the whole set up suggests a relative of Rosie's, and I think brother. He didn't bring anything with him but a jacket and his phone, He was dressed exactly the same this morning when they all left. Jasmin isn't interested in him as she spent a lot of the time in her room when he was here...I hope he doesn't come back because he's contributing nothing to the apt, just being waited on hand and foot and hasn't even any stimulating conversation. I've nothing really against him, and if he's related to Rosie, that's fine, but as far as we're all concerned, he'll definitely put a block on the beautiful nudity we're used to in B2...

angry thumbs down emoticon
  • Upvote 1

Now I know were this girls vanishes in the apartment..last days I looked and I knew they were in but they weren't visible in any cam..it's just my impression or did rlc changed balcony cam position!?Now seems not catching all balcony..but I could be wrong and hope I am wrong because we wask for so much an balcony cam in b2 and now seems its only filming part of it....strange that anyone else notice this.

13 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Ze the balcony cam apt B2 is placed the same place it has been.

Seems closer or something,I notice for exemple the girls vanish cams for some time and they are still in the house and not in wc blank spot.So tought could be that the place the girls are.Gess it's an matter of taking a little attention when they vanish cam next time,because there is no secret room nor anything.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Seems closer or something,I notice for exemple the girls vanish cams for some time and they are still in the house and not in wc blank spot.So tought could be that the place the girls are.Gess it's an matter of taking a little attention when they vanish cam next time,because there is no secret room nor anything.

There's also a balcony outside Rosie and Jasmin's room where they're aren't any cams...