Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Justification ?  Why the fuck would any tenant have to give any justification for going outside ? And what else ? A document of parental consent ? Are we in nursery school ?

Should we allow them 1 hour a day at fixed hours like for the inspection of the social security medical inspector, to allow them to buy groceries ? (not even sure, they may use this hour to fuck guys !).

And who should they give their justification paper to ? Would there be a poll or a vote by the customers ? No sorry, you can't go outside to buy toilet paper - we are fearing that you would go to the swingers club instead.

Of all girls you are focusing on Gina ... Gina has been, for voyeurs, one of the best girls of recent times. She spends literaly all day naked. The shower and kisses with Lola was one of the sexiest moment. She is one of the few girls in the cast who had an open, over covers masturbation. For more than 2 months she has been engaged in the social life of the apartments, especially with the twins and Stella, and Kylie. She is always one of the best during the parties, genuinely loving dancing.

Good grief, she is going out a bit more ... It doesn't diminish her value as an human beeing and as a rightful tenant. A few days of lower activity and we are already putting her at the stake ? Never. Not on my watch.

blowing-kiss-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gblowing-kiss-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.g

A5vAx.gif9jyg_f-maxage-0.gif

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Strange as it may seem, I have no idea...:dodgy:

SSShhhh, do not tell anybody Naga, but Gina, Belle and Rose are here with me by the side of the pool with pina colada's and tequila chasers.crazy happy emoticon

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Justification ?  Why the fuck would any tenant have to give any justification for going outside ? And what else ? A document of parental consent ? Are we in nursery school ?

Should we allow them 1 hour a day at fixed hours like for the inspection of the social security medical inspector, to allow them to buy groceries ? (not even sure, they may use this hour to fuck guys !).

And who should they give their justification paper to ? Would there be a poll or a vote by the customers ? No sorry, you can't go outside to buy toilet paper - we are fearing that you would go to the swingers club instead.

Of all girls you are focusing on Gina ... Gina has been, for voyeurs, one of the best girls of recent times. She spends literaly all day naked. The shower and kisses with Lola was one of the sexiest moment. She is one of the few girls in the cast who had an open, over covers masturbation. For more than 2 months she has been engaged in the social life of the apartments, especially with the twins and Stella, and Kylie. She is always one of the best during the parties, genuinely loving dancing.

Good grief, she is going out a bit more ... It doesn't diminish her value as an human beeing and as a rightful tenant. A few days of lower activity and we are already putting her at the stake ? Never. Not on my watch.

Another cracking post vlk... I'm getting worried that this thread is overdosing in common sense guys. We need to calm down a bit.....:wink:

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Too late :biggrin:

No. You can go watch Lev

I know,,this website is so slow,,by the time mine went through it was too late,,,I think about 5 of us hit reply at the exact same time:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

SSShhhh, do not tell anybody Naga, but Gina, Belle and Rose are here with me by the side of the pool with pina colada's and tequila chasers.crazy happy emoticon

That's utter bollocks Snake...they're having Sex on the Beach and Long Slow Screw Against the Wall's with me...

smiley winks smiley

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

That's utter bollocks Snake...they're having Sex on the Beach and Long Slow Screw Against the Wall's with me...

smiley winks smiley

Now I know you are dreaming because Gina just told me you were.raspberry emoticon

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Naga , Julia is waiting on the couch for you without a stich on.big dancing banana emoticon

You're just trying to distract me now...OK Snake, you win, but I wouldn't start with Gina otherwise you'll never get past the foreplay...:dodgy:

I suppose I'm stuck with Jasmin again then...Jeez..

french kiss emoticon