Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

She has to come back and start packing her things.  She should be going home in about 4 days.   :biggrin:

I saw that you removed my beautiful photos, what a difference there is between my photos and those hundreds of stupid photos that are inserted at all times

I pine for the old days of Becca and Belle's late night dances. Becca swaying hypnotically on Cam 3 and Belle dancing wildly on Cam 2 then both losing their panties as Becca got hot (nipple in the pussy) with Belle but those days which I was kind of expecting again will never return. I don't think Rosie has the stamina, the will yes just not the stamina.

12 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I saw that you removed my beautiful photos, what a difference there is between my photos and those hundreds of stupid photos that are inserted at all times

They were nice photos but this is not the Board for VHTV content.

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I pine for the old days of Becca and Belle's late night dances. Becca swaying hypnotically on Cam 3 and Belle dancing wildly on Cam 2 then both losing their panties as Becca got hot (nipple in the pussy) with Belle but those days which I was kind of expecting again will never return. I don't think Rosie has the stamina, the will yes just not the stamina.

BB yes I remember those days:heart:

29 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Rosie watching a video so I am pretty sure she's staying in but My Belle:heart: may be going out - never can tell with her.

Belle maybe staying in she has got into bed.

37 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well I get to see one of them. The other 2 are lucky to get a look in. And of course I only have about 15 days left on my sub so then I will have a couple of days sleep ... insomnia allowing. I am quite good at sleeping for 10 minutes.

Yup Belle and Jasmin are lucky to get a look if Rose is where I can see her..wink.png