Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

20 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's a tough question to answer, It's crazy but I, for one, can't help it. We don't know the girls, and don't speak their language but we get attached to them, some more than others. I've had some favorite girls in the past which I was really sad to see go, like my girl Nicole and the lovely Angel, not to mention Karol. I too will also be sad to see Gina and her fabulous body go, but hopefully, she'll be back some time in the future...:biggrin:

Thank you very much. Your answer elucidates me on many points. It's easy to understand that Gina is a favorite for me. It remains to hope for his return. Meanwhile, the show will continue.

Merci.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

Thank you very much. Your answer elucidates me on many points. It's easy to understand that Gina is a favorite for me. It remains to hope for his return. Meanwhile, the show will continue.

Merci.

Gina is not gone yet ...

My  Belle:heart: touches her pussy :biggrin:.

Is there no main light in My Belle:heart:'s room? We just can't see that pussy in this light. We will have to wait until the morning however awesome that bend was :biggrin: