Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

My Beautiful Brilliant Super Sexy Golden Belle:heart: gorgeous tanned body on the bed. Only a few days remain and after a slow start she came through as a star once again.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Just don't mention moths ... LOL

I thought My Belle  :heart: was moving into position just then but it is getting late and the panties remain protecting her precious pretty pussy anyway.

I am feeling a bit teased again especially after the night show yesterday so maybe after sunbathing tomorrow? Who knows she is UnpredictaBelle :heart:. She slept naked last night without revealing anything and soon as she woke up the panties were on.

Just checked and the sun goes down in a hour in Barcelona so I think I'll have to give up on that hope My Belle:heart: keeps giving me.

We've got 2 hours left up here and Noldus probably has all night LOL - well maybe not quite. 

10 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Just checked and the sun goes down in a hour in Barcelona so I think I'll have to give up on that hope My Belle:heart: keeps giving me.

We've got 2 hours left up here and Noldus probably has all night LOL - well maybe not quite. 

A summer apartment in Scandinavia's an idea, daylight nearly all day.:biggrin: