Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Parece RLC es el reciclaje de Nicole para otra ronda.

ya lo dijeron varias veces los 2 dias ultimos de su estancia ella y el picha-corta del Marcos que volveria a Barcelona en mayo 

I'm sure there will be some folk happy to see Nicole back but I for one am not. It's like beauty and the beast seeing Jasmin depart and Nicole arrive for another probable round of spot the bloke in the bed and how many will it be this time? Will this also be the catalyst for Rosie to bring her "friends" back now that her pal and confidante has left and then what of Belle? Both of them have sleep problems so it looks like the lights will never be off.

Is this Nicole lining herself up once more for the master bedroom when Belle leaves and b-2 resorting back to nothing more than a knocking shop. :angry:

At least Jasmin's replacement does not have a controlling boyfriend back in the motherland!

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I am confident that nothing good will come from bringing Nicole back, she is worse at stirring up shit than the trolls are on this forum SAD SAD DAY :angry:

Summed up perfectly in a nutshell - what has become of RLC :huh:

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, JD007 said:

I noticed that Rosie kept looking at the cam 13 just before it went UM. I guess maybe there is a light showing when the camera is on and she was seeing if it was off or not :confused:

I have wondered about that myself. There are times I open a camera and that person will look right at the camera as if they knew someone was now watching them.

• Upvote 1

1 month ago, when Jasmin came back, she was destroyed on this very forum due to her previous tenure. This one was much more positive, and she won over people who disliked her. She was much more relaxed, and came out of her shell.

Let's see what Nicole will do this time. I am cautiously optimistic.

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Hey Stone cold are you going to let Harley tell you this needs to come down, while letting him harrass and disrespect  other members with his post? This is about the bike.

He didn't tell me anything.  When I was going through the thread I thought it was something that was directed at him.

• Upvote 1