Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, Nari Dog said:

I hope Nicole's return is a happy one. She is a very beautiful woman. Who were the other two occupants of B2 when Nicole and Estella had the fight?

Angel and Danaya I think

Have fun girls! It's customary to show the 'new' girl a fun night out on her first night in the apartment. Maybe at some point in the next month Nicole will let Rose borrow her dildo, I'm sure she brought it with her :biggrin:

4 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

I hope Nicole's return is a happy one. She is a very beautiful woman. Who were the other two occupants of B2 when Nicole and Estella had the fight?

In b1, Lima and Jessica.... Nicole and Jess had a big dissagreement souring up the atmosphere, then Nicole moved to b2. In b2 were Danaya, with whom Nicole also had a couple of agrevated loud arguments with, and Angelina

• Upvote 1

Just now, euromike69 said:

Hey what happened to the lesbian Girl on Girl party,,did it start yet:biggrin::biggrin:

Haven't you heard? When Belle leaves Irma will be returning and she's promised to take 'extra care' of Rosie! :biggrin::heart:

This may not be true

22 minutes ago, Benfold said:

יסמין עזבה מרצונה הטוב, אין כל ערובה לכך שהיא אי פעם תחזור למרות שאני מקווה שהיא עושה. ואם אתה חושב הבנות האחרות הן "זבל" די ברור שאתה לא שפוי:biggrin:

Why do you think she left of her own free will?

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

In b1, Lima and Jessica.... Nicole and Jess had a big dissagreement souring up the atmosphere, then Nicole moved to b2. In b2 were Danaya, with whom Nicole also had a couple of agrevated loud arguments with, and Angelina

OK, from memory wasn't Nora and Irma in B1 when Nicole moved to B2. Lima had already left. Remember Nicole and Jessica cleaning up Lima after she did the face plant in her food when pissed. 

• Upvote 1