Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

37 minutes ago, van the man said:

BBsq69 don't you ever get tired of giving a running commentary on the movements of Belle. I appreciate you are besotted with the girl but for the rest of this forum's sanity can't you please take at least a day off from posting.

A forum is a medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged. This means putting something forward that stimulates discussion and debate. Simply reading an update of what everyone can actually see for themselves is the most boring thing anyone can do other than watch Violetta and Gina and the rest of Barca 1!!!!! 

I don't wish to be unkind but 20,000 posts is slightly over the top!!!

Just to quote you on a few of your more constructive posts in K&K apartment :wink: (sarcasm)

13 hours ago, van the man said:

That's the only thing she will ever suck! Same useless fuck by Kristy. Get a condom on it and fuck - End of!!!

Not in my life!!! She is devoid of any sexuality despite being gorgeous and flexible beyond belief! So much to offer and yet gives so little. That;s why no guy last more than a couple of fucks. She does usually manage to get the guy to fuck more than once but it is always just a repeat of the first!!! I keep waiting for her to find a guy who will take charge and give her a sexual experience remotely different to the only one she knows!

Kami is probably says ' You didn't break the no suck dick pact did you!!!

So this is your idea of putting something forth that stimulates discussion and debate??  This kind of stimulation no one needs IMHO

At least BB isn't derogatory and BTW, some people do not view all the time, so it does help to know what we missed. 

• Upvote 4

22 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

i emailed RLC. They replyed she is homeless and illegal.  So she can't take flight because the border police will send her in jail. They are hiring a smuggler to take her to Kiev

Sorry I asked...... can you tell me what is accepted by you to write on the forum. Can I not ask questions or discuss what we see?????? Is the forum only for brainlessly stating "I love this", "I love that" or "that looked sexy"??????

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Sorry I asked...... can you tell me what is accepted by you to write on the forum. Can I not ask questions or discuss what we see?????? Is the forum only for brainlessly stating "I love this", "I love that" or "that looked sexy"??????

You asked a question and i answered you. Where do the  hell i tell you your message was not accepted to this forum ???

• Upvote 1

Just now, phantomcapsnet said:

You asked a question and i answer you. Where do the  hell i tell you your message was not accepted to this forum ???

I don't claim to bee better than anyone else, but I'm not that stupid! You were making fun of my question

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Likely Friday the day before she leaves.   :biggrin:

She may finish me off before then LOL Boy is she making me wait but it will be too dark to matter soon. Must be her new boyfriend

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Does anyone have a clue if/when Gina will leave?

She must've gone past 90 days now, even if you cut out the days she went away. Any thoughts?

She must be there for Studying or Work purposes. That would be the only way she could get an extension on her Visa past 90 Days but she can only be out of her Country for 180 Days then she has to return Home. 

54 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

i emailed RLC. They replyed she is homeless and illegal.  So she can't take flight because the border police will send her in jail. They are hiring a smuggler to take her to Kiev

I have some Swamp Land in Florida. It's real cheap if you're interested.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I don't claim to bee better than anyone else, but I'm not that stupid! You were making fun of my question

Ed2-let me ask you this---the question you asked:

Does anyone have a clue if/when Gina will leave?

She must've gone past 90 days now, even if you cut out the days she went away. Any thoughts?

Do you really think that anyone in CC has an accurate answer?  That's why you got some

not so accurate answers, but RLC may know