Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

10 minutes ago, happyone said:

I don't think her legs are open to either one of them ::)

But I think this is possible! Angelina is a no-name model, and with 30 years at the end of her career. But she does not want to give up much money. That is why the work at RLC. After RLC she can work out where you as a woman with little knowledge earns a lot of money, or you are looking for a rich man. And then DJ Edu comes into the game!

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Si se piensa en ello

3:30 cierra del club

3:45 los últimos rezagados se van y el DJ y amigos por ejemplo Belle tomar una copa después concierto en el club.

4:30 carga la furgoneta / coche con el equipo

4.45 Dejar

05.15 a 05.30 Llegada a destino tal vez cayendo amigos por ejemplo Belle fuera

Parece una línea de tiempo plausible y recuerda el hombre sólo ha estado en el trabajo por lo que nada sospechoso.

Y pensando en ello más que he estado en un restaurante después de un club en ese momento. El Barça es una gran ciudad y algunas cosas están abiertos hasta la mañana.

As already said, there are no chairs or armchairs on the balcony, there is what you see. The area that is behind the cameras is more or less what occupies the room door and the distance that is from the door to the wall of the phone of the room that is adjacent to the other house ... So there is space is limited. Although we have already seen all the product that Angie takes out in that small area. For me that should be punished because they have the same consequences as covering a camera.

As for the distribution of time, without wanting to offend him, I see that he does not know what a resident DJ is ...
It is a DJ that is hired by the company, the music equipment is already installed in the room, even the music, is no longer carried in bulky suitcases as in our time. Now they have a pair of USB, and that's all they need ,,,, It's more the resident DJ, not all the time putting music, there is always another DJ "the new" as in all professions, which usually supports the star. That in this case is our visitor. I say this, because rarely, the resident DJ closes the parties, calculate that at three in the morning, the locals are gone mostly ... and it is rare the people of this place who are going to an afterhour .. They are different public.
So, nobody here loads vans, no one is wearing stereo or anything like that. The boy, gets out of the cabin (which no longer exist, by the way) and leaves the new to the controls to close the party.
If it is possible that they drink a drink in the local, but surely they go to another place to take that last drink, Places for it there are all you want ...
Guys get around by car? Possible, but not always necessary, depending on where they live ... since the Eclipse area is very well communicated.

My respect, and I only say it as a contribution,

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Pero creo que esto es posible! Angelina es un modelo sin nombre, y con 30 años al final de su carrera. Pero ella no quiere renunciar a mucho dinero. Por eso, el trabajo en RLC. Después de RLC se puede calcular dónde usted como una mujer con poco conocimiento gana mucho dinero, o que busca un hombre rico. Y luego DJ Edu entra en el juego!

Both the DJ and the friend, are only known to the girls, Nora's acquaintances who share the same world as another of the girls who is also a DJ, although I do not know why she has never been associated with that work. And I also knew this same DJ because they share the world.
I recognize that when a girl has a "friend" false, I am the first to say, In this case, I have my doubts. Although I would not hesitate for the friend of the DJ, a separate boy and not long ago, and sure to seek to heat his pistol in any case that leaves ...

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, vortios said:

As already said, there are no chairs or armchairs on the balcony, there is what you see. The area that is behind the cameras is more or less what occupies the room door and the distance that is from the door to the wall of the phone of the room that is adjacent to the other house ... So there is space is limited. Although we have already seen all the product that Angie takes out in that small area. For me that should be punished because they have the same consequences as covering a camera.

As for the distribution of time, without wanting to offend him, I see that he does not know what a resident DJ is ...
It is a DJ that is hired by the company, the music equipment is already installed in the room, even the music, is no longer carried in bulky suitcases as in our time. Now they have a pair of USB, and that's all they need ,,,, It's more the resident DJ, not all the time putting music, there is always another DJ "the new" as in all professions, which usually supports the star. That in this case is our visitor. I say this, because rarely, the resident DJ closes the parties, calculate that at three in the morning, the locals are gone mostly ... and it is rare the people of this place who are going to an afterhour .. They are different public.
So, nobody here loads vans, no one is wearing stereo or anything like that. The boy, gets out of the cabin (which no longer exist, by the way) and leaves the new to the controls to close the party.
If it is possible that they drink a drink in the local, but surely they go to another place to take that last drink, Places for it there are all you want ...
Guys get around by car? Possible, but not always necessary, depending on where they live ... since the Eclipse area is very well communicated.

My respect, and I only say it as a contribution,

Well I wondered about the equipment

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Belle will be away from 5th-7th

5:50 and she just go up went to the toilet and grabbed a biscuit and a coke and is not back in bed. She's leaving it late

She's up again.

Also, when rlc say they are returning on that day, it is usually very late before they arrive

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

For all she reminds me of Candy, I do not think we have another Candy on the cards. We've already seen  a fun shower with her and My Belle:heart: and you have 2 people in the flat very comfortable with nudity so I really don't think we should have too many fears. I think we'll see plenty of Rosie and surely a sexy naked dance show with all 3 is on the cards just provided the 2 that drink, drink., and there are no blokes.

:heart: your optimism...:biggrin:

1 hour ago, Teddy 1 said:

Ive watched replay as well and in my opinion is that the guy's are only interested in Angel seriously. They went out of their way to invite her to an event and they did it when the other girls were out of the room. They left when they had done what they wanted to do and were bored after that. I can tell you from experience ,  those guys could care less that Angel has a boyfriend. As far as they are concerned , her boyfriend isn't in Spain. It will be up to Angel where this goes. However she seemed to be interest in what the DJ had to say as he motioned her closer. If Angel isn't interested , she wouldn't hesitate to go to bed, as she has done before. i don't think anything sexual has transpired to this point, but the future is wide open...

Angel isn't interested...IMHO...She listened because she's not rude...Her body language didn't at any stage suggested anything had happened or will happen...He was interested in her the 1st time they came round too...she wasn't...She's had a good night at the club because she can enjoy herself without getting pissed and enjoys dancing...Just my thoughts Teddy, and we'll never know because, if by any chance she is interested in him, I'd be amazed, but she would never bring it back to the Apt...:cool: