Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Gina has her room set up for long term occupancy. She even has a large fan for when it gets hot. Maybe Gina and us will be lucky and she will be here for 4,5, or maybe even 6 mo. That would make everyone Very HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!applause smiley

• Upvote 5

17 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Gina has her room set up for long term occupancy. She even has a large fan for when it gets hot. Maybe Gina and us will be lucky and she will be here for 4,5, or maybe even 6 mo. That would make everyone Very HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!applause smiley

t2761.gif

• Upvote 2

Top 30 Replay report Belle 8 Rosie 8 which might be a new high for Rosie and that was against the 4some juggernaut at Masha's. Rosie very rarely appears on these lists solo, usually she had a couple with Jasmin, and a couple with Belle but I put that down more to her sociability than anything else.

Wonder what adventures R&B had last nigh and Nicole is still having. There is some light left today but i guess My Belle:heart: has the shutters down for a reason and she  must be exhausted after all that dancing :biggrin: yesterday.

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Wonder what adventures R&B had last nigh and Nicole is still having. There is some light left today but i guess My Belle:heart: has the shutters down for a reason and she  must be exhausted after all that dancing :biggrin: yesterday.

I think Nicole left on her own last night, a little earlier than, and not with r&b