Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

26 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

I can see you have a tiiiiiiny crush on Angel :biggrin:

Honestly, I don't perceive the same things as you. Angel is part of whatever happen. Belle and Rose brought the guys back home when Angel was supposed to sleep. she joined them when she could have gone back to her room. Then she went out with Rose and Belle to go to wherever DJ performs - she wasn't orginaly part of Belle/Rose circle, and usually never go out with the other girls - which is a new behavior for her. Then she went back with the whole group, hours after the DJ set closes, and stayed with everyone. So no, she is isn't a bystander staying at arm's length. And to me, it is clear that the boys clearly changed the focus of their attention once they realize such hottie was part of the two original girls they intended to bang. She now has exchanged phone numbers with DJ celebrity (he texted her, not Belle or Rose - when he forgot his bag - maybe deliberately) and an invitation.

No, I don't know if she is really that interested - she might play a game for the social clout that she could gain from these guys - but I am absolutely not discounting anything at this point. She is an older and more experienced girls than most of the usual RLC cast : she can act in control before the cams - like the guys who are probably used to media exposure.

My voyeur side would definitely like to see things unfold in the apartment before the cams, but I fear a worst case scenario where whe won't see much of Angel in the following nights (Belle and Rose are already a lost cause at this point).

I have to agree with much of what you see but remember Angel has been to that club before with My Belle:heart: possibly twice so she was not unknown to them. The first time they were at first keen for her to go out because they had expectations of Belle and Rosie but later they quite wanted her to stay. This time expectations seemed to have gone. I think My Belle:heart:'s target was the DJ and attention on the other man was just a courtesy or even an attempt to make him jealous. She knows the pair better but her attempts to get the DJ to dance were not successful. She made the effort with the shower and change of clothing and of course her charms would have worked on me but yes they saw Angel as more sophisticated. She did spend quite a time talking with the banker. Maybe My Belle's scowl at the end was an acknowledgement that her aim had been unsuccesful and the kisses when they left this time where on the check not the full blooded ones on the lips and I think that told its own story. Didn't see the kiss between Belle and Angel afterward but maybe that meant that at least one of them was successful which would be Angel.

Naga's Angel is not quite the Angel I see and I guess the Belle I see is not quite what others see.

5 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Tal vez el DJ fue contratado por RLC para actuar en un momento en el apartamento donde la mayoría de los espectadores de sueño. Para aumentar la venta de Replay.

That even being possible (everything is possible in RLC) is not the most reasonable. Not for nothing, that DJ, has a reputation, and is not a stranger, it is more to enter the house, and that you can record, I do not think I should enter into their plans. Much less that they get intimate images, so that could be in danger until his career. People are like that of hypocrites, but we must not forget in what society we live.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, slider_69 said:

Well, come on Stella and Gina..................................get a drinking party going there........it's Wednesday night !!!

The only girl that is wearing clothes in the normal wednesday style is Stella. Very nice. ... :)

The other girls make teasing to there 24/7 task. ... :(