Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

6 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Wakey Wakey BELLE !!!!!, thats 12.5 hours sleep now   :dodgy:

Well it's a bit less than that. I don't know, maybe she suffered a disappointment last night or maybe she's going to partying all night, which I now doubt, but hopefully Belle will got over this period. Remember she stopped going outside except during the day after the party period. This could be just a phase and Rosie was absolutely shattered last night so the initial excitement of being in Barcelona might wear off for her.Not that I'd be any keener to see them in front of the TV all evening.

Just now, happyone said:

Looks like crafting class is in session with the clay,  Since they did not make good use of the clay dildos--

they should craft vaginas so they can practice their licking :dodgy:

... i would like to see them train to pack their suitcases ... a fast move out is important. ... :)

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

ot If anyone is interested Masha is at it again. Caught it on the way by.

It would be news if she wan't. I might check on Replay later. She gave great displays yesterday bending over with that bondage gear but I surely must have seen it all by now. just 1 day of My Belle:heart: like that. Maybe next time Belle will come to Italy while Masha finally gets to come back home because I'd love to see the pixie on that near camera.

I agree, all of these Barca actresses should move out at the same time and quick, this apartment has nothing to offer for true voyeurs.