Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

07:59 Rosie and Nicole return. 5 minutes later and I think one of them has just shouted the first word. Rosie took a tablet and now gets out her laptop as she gets into bed wearing panties. Nicole just has her white nightdress on. No sign of Belle. As usual either she must be getting sleep somewhere or she can't stop partying. 

Just a reminder My Belle:heart: left early this morning 7.30 after showering, shaving and bating, returning nearly 4 hours later when she got a brief hug from Rosie. The only sleep she had was 40 winks while naked on the bed until Rosie got her up to go partying leaving at 17:17 with her school folder making its first appearance for 2 months.  

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Just a reminder My Belle:heart: left early this morning 7.30 after showering, shaving and bating, returning nearly 4 hours later when she got a brief hug from Rosie. The only sleep she had was 40 winks while naked on the bed until Rosie got her up to go partying leaving at 17:17 with her school folder making its first appearance for 2 months.  

BB what is the story behind the school folder? 

33 minutes ago, JD007 said:

BB what is the story behind the school folder? 

Early on Days 5-15 when she started going out she dressed as a French schoolgirl and took this folder several times which had a hand written (probably designer printed but could have been her) message in French like A Journey to Wonderland on it. She tended to put a few creams in it. It seemed to me designed to enhance the look but after she started going out with Irma and Alex we have not seen it I think.