Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

11 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Yes but remember Replay's broken twice after her sexy dances. My OCD is just about getting over that. I had to rely on a few friends to help me out and even then I didn't get the best bit. Even a couple of days ago with My Belle:heart: showing her beauty on her bed "chunk not found" repeatedly. At least they won't have to deal with a change in clock for 6 months because they had a problem with that.

Yes it does seem to fail at the most unfortunate times, so i understand its a risk. Id be surprised if either Angel or Rose wake up again today. They have 35 mins left

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

The current situation is not terrible to me. Yes since Irma left I have watched RLC much less, but I do not care enough to write them an email. Instead I have been going for walks and seeing friends. Soon enough the situation will be more exciting I'm sure. This is RLC, some periods are more exciting than others. I still like all the current girls a lot

Ben that does sound a bit like so long I as I am all right, I don't care about your problems - get a life. That's a little harsh. 

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
Just now, nagachilli2 said:

That could be the  epic event of the night...well after the pottery...:dodgy:

naw- don't think so naga- it wasn't wacky tabacky hahahahahaha:biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

The current situation is not terrible to me. Yes since Irma left I have watched RLC much less, but I do not care enough to write them an email. Instead I have been going for walks and seeing friends. Soon enough the situation will be more exciting I'm sure. This is RLC, some periods are more exciting than others. I still like all the current girls a lot

yhea that's true, two days of watching rlc and i'm worked up again, i'm gonna go back at taking some time off too :) on that word see you guys around :) 

• Upvote 3