Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

12 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

From memory, Jessica left within a few days of her fight with Nicole and her replacement was Gina. Stella reappeared in B1 not B2 where the twins and Irma where tennants.  Gina spent most of her time over at B1 because of her friendship with the twins. When Irma left B1, Gina hot footed across into the room she now occupies. Nicole had the big BR for about two weeks to herself so she could bedded her BF. I sure others will correct me if I have it wrong.

It was Estelle that left a few days after the fight. Gina replaced Nicole a week after.

Before that, Stella replaced Jessica in b1

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

From memory, Jessica left within a few days of her fight with Nicole and her replacement was Gina. Stella reappeared in B1 not B2 where the twins and Irma where tennants.  Gina spent most of her time over at B1 because of her friendship with the twins. When Irma left B1, Gina hot footed across into the room she now occupies. Nicole had the big BR for about two weeks to herself so she could bedded her BF. I sure others will correct me if I have it wrong.

Jessica and Nicole had their fight(s) in B1, Nicole moved to B2 on January 27th, when Michelle left. Jessica left February 18th and was replaced by Stella. The bit about Gina is correct, she arrived February 26th, the day after Nicole left, and moved to B1 on April 2nd when Irma left. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, CowArt said:

Jessica and Nicole had their fight(s) in B1, Nicole moved to B2 on January 27th, when Michelle left. Jessica left February 18th and was replaced by Stella. The bit about Gina is correct, she arrived February 26th, the day after Nicole left, and moved to B1 on April 2nd when Irma left. 

Nicole and Jess fell out big style in B1 but it was all verbal, no fisticuffs like my girl and Estelle...

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Sorry my mistake it was the physical fight with Estelle not Jess.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Nicole and Jess fell out big style in B1 but it was all verbal, no fisticuffs like my girl and Estelle...

Yes, she saved the real fireworks for later. catfight.gif

:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, CowArt said:

My memory needs a reboot. :blush:

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

There were also a couple of arguments, yelling, between Nicole and Danaya, after Nicole moved to b2

14 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Nicole got the big BR so could share it with her friend (at the time) Estelle...That didn't quite work out though...:cry:

• Upvote 1

Now what girl will be all the time legs open on bed but never doing nothing more never..But bet that older dude that were in the apartment with them then gone out with them had more than what rlc users had..well don't gona Belle an bit.

• Upvote 1

So Belle left. I didn't even knew that before I checked if there is any reason for maintenance in Replay. I have blocked thumbs from that apartment in my firewall. So bored to see wrongy filled kebab between badly prepared frog legs. Of course it is understandable if doctor has ordered fresh air for all extra fillings she has got in her night absences. Best day since Irma's departure.

• Upvote 1