Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

One to stay away from Ben is called Everclear. Do not know if it is still made. 190 proof grain alcohol. It will grow hairs where hair should not be growing, such as on your teeth . This stuff is that strong. Most guys I know can only get 2 shots down at a time.

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

One to stay away from Ben is called Everclear. Do not know if it is still made. 190 proof grain alcohol. It will grow hairs where hair should not be growing, such as on your teeth . This stuff is that strong. Most guys I know can only get 2 shots down at a time.

I can't get it down at all.  My throat recognizes it as poison.   My mother in law uses a similar substance for making donuts.  Apparently the alcohol evaporates out, and drives absorbed frying oil out of the dough.

In my experience, It's used to mix with powdered drink crystals and boiled lake water when camping so you don't have to carry too much weight in your pack. 

9 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

And it is a powerful explosive used to remove tree stumps :wink::biggrin: 

Just now, Noldus said:

Other than me who feel it has become an ice   front between nicole and rose ??
They have not talked together since they came online again

they were talking when the appartment came online. After each one went to their rooms

12 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Sounds like my kind of drink! (Well maybe 10 years ago :biggrin:)

On holiday in Greece once I noticed that they had sorted all the spirits in a row on one shelf, in order of ascending strength. Right at the end of the row was a bottle half the size of the others with no writing on it, just a 'scull and crossbones' logo. Obviously I had to buy it.

Gave a shot to my friend back in England, he instantly threw up and lost his voice for half an hour. Oh to be 18 again!

• Upvote 1