Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

I had my doubts at first, but I agree that he is gay. HOPEFULLY that means that people will give him a break (although the amount of gay bashing over the last few pages has been a little unpleasant.) Clearly the girls all like him and if having him here is going to improve the atmosphere in B1 then fantastic, I hope he stays. B1 is in desperate need of a lift and if this dude brings the fun then it's good news for everyone

Also, he's obviously not going to be Violetta's replacement, and having a gay guy there shouldn't impact on the female nudity

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

I had my doubts at first, but I agree that he is gay. HOPEFULLY that means that people will give him a break (although the amount of gay bashing over the last few pages has been a little unpleasant.) Clearly the girls all like him and if having him here is going to improve the atmosphere in B1 then fantastic, I hope he stays. B1 is in desperate need of a lift and if this dude brings the fun then it's good news for everyone

Also, he's obviously not going to be Violetta's replacement, and having a gay guy there shouldn't impact on the female nudity

Well, exxxxxxxxuuuuuuuuussssssssseeeeeeee  mmmeeeee!!!!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

Only came back into the session and tried to read all the postings to catch up. From the quick look at Gina and Violetta, they don't seemed to be over excited with the situation.

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

When he is in Barcelona for the first time, the girls will first show him everything he can do there. During the day and at night. And we look again at the walls of our cage.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

When he is in Barcelona for the first time, the girls will first show him everything he can do there. During the day and at night. And we look again at the walls of our cage.

This would be the same situation whether it was a male guest or a female guest

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

He's GAY...when I'm alone with FOUR women in their room...the last fucking thing I'm doing is thinking about food at 1:30 am

I would be and always am thinking about eating at that time------------------------------pussy :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

So it seems B1 it's alway like a broken record. Replaying the same suspense then it all fizzles out like a flat soda. This time with a gay guy. Their choices of the guys they are inviting to the apt is getting weirer and weirder. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

i think it more on the lines that everyone is just disapointed because they know nothing is going to happen with the guy being gay unless lola and polya came with a secret strap on lol :biggrin:. Dont think anyone has anything against the guy being gay