Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

I had my doubts at first, but I agree that he is gay. HOPEFULLY that means that people will give him a break (although the amount of gay bashing over the last few pages has been a little unpleasant.) Clearly the girls all like him and if having him here is going to improve the atmosphere in B1 then fantastic, I hope he stays. B1 is in desperate need of a lift and if this dude brings the fun then it's good news for everyone

Also, he's obviously not going to be Violetta's replacement, and having a gay guy there shouldn't impact on the female nudity

God knows how you get gay bashing out of those posts?  People posted that he was gay...so what?  If he is gay, then in many peoples opinion, nothing is going to go on that they will be interested in and some will go to bed.  That's it!  Gay or not, as I have always said...no guys in these apartments!!

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Nari Dog said:

From what I saw she had three in her hands. Not sure who gave her theirs. They were put in Lola handbag I think.

First in the bag, afterwards she brought the passports into the laundry room. The word for "luggage" was heard. Maybe an excursion, who knows.

1 hour ago, balt2103 said:

First in the bag, afterwards she brought the passports into the laundry room. The word for "luggage" was heard. Maybe an excursion, who knows.

Only time will tell.

Why not let upload videos of any third party website and upload their own, which are of interest to all? Yes, I'm thinking Lola and Polya video with the guy in the room, for example... and many others that you have yet to see...

36 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Why not let upload videos of any third party website and upload their own, which are of interest to all? Yes, I'm thinking Lola and Polya video with the guy in the room, for example... and many others that you have yet to see...

You can still place the Videos but you have to Download them first then Upload them to a Third Party Hosting Site such as Zippy Share, Mab.to or if you have a Premium Membership just upload them to attachments. We just don't allow the Links to be Posted from those Third Party Sites where the Video's exist due to the Nature of Spam & Malware when visiting those Sites.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, thegame20 said:

i think it more on the lines that everyone is just disapointed because they know nothing is going to happen with the guy being gay unless lola and polya came with a secret strap on lol :biggrin:. Dont think anyone has anything against the guy being gay

This guy could be gay or straight. the homeless guy before went straight for the jugular vein and struck out. Maybe this guy is playing them for the next round.. or he's gay. Nothing wrong with that. In the mean time we can all learn from what works and what doesn't in the event any of us are called up to the big leagues.. fingers crossed :sick: