Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

32 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Feeling better now Sergio ? That was a brave and courageous things to say, I am proud of you !

Sorry I did not know you were the boyfriend of Violetta

17 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

It was just a single simple sentence, but, well.

Show me the video where she speaks Spanish, and I believe it!

Check your PM. You believe it now?

These girls are RLC dependent and are paid to stay in the apartments and show nudity, if a girl does not want, can stay at home no one compels her, I repeat these girls are working for RLC

• Upvote 1

Just now, Sergio said:

These girls are RLC dependent and are paid to stay in the apartments and show nudity, if a girl does not want, can stay at home no one compels her, I repeat these girls are working for RLC

off course they are paid by RLC to be there . So what ?

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

off course they are paid by RLC to be there . So what ?

And then, this is business, if a person does not do his job can be criticized, like Violetta, I would like to remind you that none of these girls will ever be your fiancee

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

what Violetta was supposed to do ?

It seems to me that it's been a long time for you to be in RLC, sorry but you, for what you pay for your money, to see girls who are sleeping or are out of the house at full nights, please do not tell me this is real life, we try to be real , This is an adult site

• Upvote 3