Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

These girls are RLC dependent and are paid to stay in the apartments and show nudity, if a girl does not want, can stay at home no one compels her, I repeat these girls are working for RLC

tenor.gif

Clap+0.0.0.gifMJZ409.gif

• Upvote 5

19 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

She can melt the knocker's hearts. Love her body language when she gets warmed up. Pity it's her that time of the month. 

Nicole is awesome...1 day everything will click and she will blow everyone away...She excites me more than any other girl, ever, on RLC...

heart beat emoticon
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Nicole is awesome...1 day everything will click and she will blow everyone away...She excites me more than any other girl, ever, on RLC...

heart beat emoticon

I am watching your heart--just hope this does not happen with all that excitement :biggrin:

broken-heart-animation23.gif

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

heart beat emoticon

Nicole it's the real deal..others will tease you to death and never deliver or do always under blankets..but this beautiful girl arrived first time and start doing things open cam without fears,a lot others can't say the same thing,some of those just left Rlc and sadly will return in a an hurry and open legs and tease again and again to death...Lets Hope Nicole didn't change to this new "vibe" of barca...

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yes, I agree, but you said it 2 posts ago too

They look like different posts to me Ed....1 was about her dance moves, and the other about her her in general...I can post another if you want...:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Just watch rosemary "bate"..ladies and gentlemans we have another Angel and Dana were..they don't want show in cam..so hide under blankets..go to far side of bed..far of cam..well was expected from the girl that archied to stay "passed out" on bed for longgg hours just to not play on Lola bed with the dude...another girl that will do absoluty nothing on cam..

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Nicole it's the real deal..others will tease you to death and never deliver or do always under blankets..but this beautiful girl arrived first time and start doing things open cam without fears,a lot others can't say the same thing,some of those just left Rlc and sadly will return in a an hurry and open legs and tease again and again to death...Lets Hope Nicole didn't change to this new "vibe" of barca...

She is completely natural, and as you say, the real deal...:heart: