Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Belle, this is your chance to remind people of what you can do at parties. You need to keep up with Irma and if you feel like it lose your panties at the earliest opportunities. I have no doubt you'll flash. Belle hasn't brought her mask or bunny ears.

3 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

The whole bunch really. Close friends Caro and Anna, new friends Stella and Megan, and of course Polya who she went clubbing with. And later her friendship with Becca bore some fruit but not quite the fruit they started with. When Polya and Anna left the same day it was a big blow to her.

ahh Anna and Caro
 I still watch that massage videos. So much fun... those days. 

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

I Get that she doesn't really want to be involved in silly games with the other girls, but she could at least make an effort to get to know them a bit more

... i guess ... she would do so, if the other girls would not have stupid shows all the time and life a little.

I Get that she doesn't really want to be involved in silly games with the other girls, but she could at least make an effort to get to know them a bit more

Depends if Alex turns up. It will be more fun if he doesn't but hard to believe he won't and I think Angel would rather avoid him. Besides she might be tired from whatever she's been up to this afternoon. Good hug between Belle and Angel when Belle left for B1.

You already answered your own comment earlier,,,not everyone is cut out to be like everyone else,,,most girls come just to past their time and make that money.

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Not sure about Belle's makeup today, went a bit overboard on the eyebrows. She looks fine without makeup anyway

Much like my beloved Irma ❤️

Really her eyebrows are rather restrained I think, not the full Groucho that she's worn before ... can't stand that. 

• Upvote 1