Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

7 hours ago, balt2103 said:

The apartment went UM. It took 15 minutes, however, until all the cameras were switched off. When the technician came the hall cam was down, but the others were not yet, so you could hear it all.

I must have missed that, can't remember it, when was this?

But anyway, you got my video evidence, she speaks spanish pretty well, do you still not believe it?

10 minutes ago, ed2 said:

But anyway, you got my video evidence, she speaks spanish pretty well, do you still not believe it?

Agreed, she speaks Spanish perfectly well

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, ed2 said:

16 March 2017.

Yes, she speaks Spanish on the phone. Nevertheless she did not do it with this technician and she also speaks with her Spanish outside-friends only English., Why, I do not know.

1 hour ago, balt2103 said:

16 March 2017.

Yes, she speaks Spanish on the phone. Nevertheless she did not do it with this technician and she also speaks with her Spanish outside-friends only English., Why, I do not know.

Maybe Gina has a doppelganger, a body double, a lookalike or a twin (probably named Mina), one speaks spanish, the other do not. They have secretly switched places, it would explain why she can stay beyound visa limitation... :biggrin:LOL:dodgy: (sarcasm)

1 minute ago, JD007 said:

Poor Rosie has lost her clothes when she changed rooms She has been wondering around looking for them for some time now. Or Des hid them on purpose :wink::biggrin: 

k32078.png

• Upvote 1