Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, euromike69 said:

RLC( explicitly )says that they don't and will never tell these ladies what to do,,,,, When you use the Word "Contract" I expect a actual contract,,,not T's And C's,,,,BB should know better too than to say that,,doesn't he know the guys with the Tin Foil hats are currently logged in and commenting.:biggrin::biggrin:

1bqu15.jpg

I never was referring to the girls. I am sorry you got confused but you need to get over it. However RLC have a contract with you and T&C is part of that and it mentions adult entertainment.

I think your winding me up and I'm already in enough physical pain.

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

RLC( explicitly )says that they don't and will never tell these ladies what to do,,,,, When you use the Word "Contract" I expect a actual contract,,,not T's And C's,,,,BB should know better too than to say that,,doesn't he know the guys with the Tin Foil hats are currently logged in and commenting.:biggrin::biggrin:

Because it explicitly says that they don't and never will tell these ladies what to do,  does not mean that they won't offer up suggestions.  Yes, you are correct that they will never ring their phone up and tell them to take one in the ass for the team, but don't sit here and try to tell me that they don't intervene with these girls.  I'm sorry but that's the funniest thing you've posted in quite sometime.

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

RLC can not be happy when the girls act like this,they are not doing rlc any favors when they don't bring in new subscribers and in fact are driving away good paying customers

That's the thing though EMMETT111,,,,,this business is just like Gambling,,,,I'm not saying that sometimes it doesn't get boring,,,,,but sometimes RLC gets lucky and get the kind of girls that makes us all happy,,,and sometimes they just don't,,,it's the luck of the draw.

It's all in the casting for the Apts,,they knew exactly what they would get when they brought a girl like Lola here,,,,and we all witnessed it........

And cover your eyes ears for this part guys,,,,WE KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THEY BRING THE ABOMINATION AND WORST RLC GIRL EVER NIKKI!!!

70iiTl.gif

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hey guys, have you noticed when there's fuck all happening in the girl's apts, the forum gets a bit tense and guys get angrier than normal...These girls have a lot to answer for...:dodgy:

Apparently they don't have anything to answer for!

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I never was referring to the girls. I am sorry you got confused but you need to get over it. However RLC have a contract with you and T&C is part of that and it mentions adult entertainment.

I think your winding me up and I'm already in enough physical pain.

Calm down BB,,,,,what are you talking about,,,,,who's winding you up?,,,you are the one who said that you saw the "Contract" that the girls signed,,,you said you read it.

Benfold had to come in and explain further on your behalf.,,,, I said that you should be careful using the word "Contract",,because you know that some guys here love saying that they know what is in the girls contract,,and they know what the ladies are supposed to do.

I have no idea why you would say that I was winding you up,,,why would I say anything to hurt you if I consider you a friend,,,I think that you are taking everything I said out of context.

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

What are odds of a Belle  bate tonight?  It would be the first I'd seen her do but with the way her frilly shorts are clinging to her bum crack anything is possible 

50-1 against

• Upvote 2

This is amusing--I can see all the greyed out You've chosen to ignore content by all those on my ignore list

They just seem to really enjoy jumping into the discussion with both feet since they can read that some of you

are not happy with the current situation---it just makes them all tingly inside :dodgy:

• Upvote 3