Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

I am gonna miss Gina big style when she goes...If she goes...:wink:...Probably still drunk, just out of bed with no makeup and hair all over the place, but still looking sensational with some more amazing views....I'll be quite happy for her to stay a bit longer.....:biggrin:

smiley with beating heart emoticon
  • Upvote 1

I don't know if you read CC Nicole and why would you when you couldn't give a flying fuck what anyone thinks of you. That's 1 of the many things I love about you. But if you see this I just wanted to say that I always wished you'd come back but never ever thought it would happen. You were awesome ( and very drunk) last nite and more than lived up to expectations. I'm sure you'll be even better when you're firing in all cylinders, you know what I mean x

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Nari Dog said:

In the meantime Nicole sleeps on like a baby, happy that last night she fulfilled her desires. Her performance was outstanding and adds to her fan base.

She can be a bitch, stubborn, she makes people hate her, she can't cooperate with anybody, but as you say, she fullfills! She is not just a tease, it is not just a pose  for the audience, but she actually do things from her own, she lives her own life, it is more real and genuine than any of the other show girls can manage to do. That is why I like Nicole!

• Upvote 5