Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

22 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

The laundry room is actually much bigger than i imagined it to be

The only reason why it makes me happy that they put the camera in the laundry room is that now there is one less thing to bitch about, one less thing to speculate about, one less thing to make up wild accusations about. But who am I kidding,,this is CC they will move on and find yet another thing to complain about. Maybe they would want a camera now in the downstairs bathroom in B#1 to see all the wild drug use and Girl on Girl Orgies that they have in there.

I can't believe that RLC is giving in to Peer Pressure,,,because if you give in just one time you are gonna have to give in again and again,,because there will aways be someone complaining no matter what happens or no matter how much good stuff happens that pleases the majority of us. Being a complainer is just in some people's DNA.

• Upvote 4

Nice finaly an cam in laundry room,imagine what we had seen if this cam was were in Fidel and vika times..cof cof...and lots of others times I bet.Now we also need some famous balconies to get also an cam on it and rlc would improve an bit..but last not wasn't an good night at all,right Nicole...

1 hour ago, thegame20 said:

The laundry room is actually much bigger than i imagined it to be

I think that the laundry room is a lot bigger than many of us thought that it was,,I thought that it might have been a little cramped up in there,,but now I see that it has stretched all the way from the door down to just behind Polya's closet.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I think that the laundry room is a lot bigger than many of us thought that it was,,I thought that it might have been a little cramped up in there,,but now I see that it has stretched all the way from the door down to just behind Polya's closet.

Hey Mike
It's It is as far as the width of Lola's bedroom

• Upvote 2