Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

21 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Also a big thank you my girl, Nicole. I was puzzled by this, like many of you, but I've just realised that I'm pretty sure that's her 1st proper bate in either apartment that wasn't in NV...I'm not making excuses here but it might be an issue...

So turn off lights then, but she has no problem showing off with lights on. I will not excuse her, because we all know she can do much better than tonight.

She still do more than most others in b1&b2, the 2 nights with Mark, fingered, dildoed was good, if they hadn't done that in the bathroom first. I can never defent intentionally hiding and blacking out cams. Other things she has done so far this stay, posing and dancing clearly targeted towards the cams, and some subtile under cover bating, that dissapoints me. She used to be better, but I hope she quit this acts for the cams, stops being shy and starts being more natural on cam again. This is so far, so I know much will happen yet to come.

With returnees there are always expectations, so the risk is high for dissapointment. That is why I almost always prefer new tenants, rather than old.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, ed2 said:

stops being shy

Are you having a laugh! Shy girls don't get fingered, dildo'd, give great pussy shots most of yesterday and shove a dildo in her pussy from behind..I won't say this again...she hid in the bathroom because Marco is cam shy...She must have had a reason for hiding tonight...Quite a few girls hide their face when climaxing.like Angel,  and we've thrashed this topic to death, so I'm not discussing it here. But she certainly isn't shy...

47 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

It's not about being loyal, it is about being consistent, judging things in the long run, and not turn tail at the silghtest contrariety.

Some people have bad days. I will certainly not lash at Nicole at the first disappointment, then praise her tomorrow as if nothing happened and I didn't say anyting if she does well (and we all know Nicole will deliver again)

Some praize all the good things, and try to excuse or not say anything of bad things. I think no humans are perfect, and angles do not exist, so I write whatI like, and criticice what I disslike. Consistency would be only writing positive stuff, when there are bad thing happening, or vice verca. Tonight Nicole did something bad, I criticice her, even though I still think she is the best in barca

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Are you having a laugh! Shy girls don't get fingered, dildo'd, give great pussy shots most of yesterday and shove a dildo in her pussy from behind..I won't say this again...she hid in the bathroom because Marco is cam shy...She must have had a reason for hiding tonight...Quite a few girls hide their face when climaxing.like Angel,  and we've thrashed this topic to death, so I'm not discussing it here. But she certainly isn't shy...

No, she isn't shy, the batroom hiding was likely for Marc.

I'll reformulate myself: stops hiding. She has bated under covers several times the last days, if it is because she bothers the lights being on, then turn them off instead.