Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 hour ago, DES7469 said:

k32063.png

Back towards us with shower head DES...So we couldn't see anything, but I liked the little shudder when she reached orgasm and a little moaning going on...
I started typing this to basically tell you you hadn't missed much and now I realise I've made things worse...baffled smiley...Sorry....

• Upvote 1

I surprised that none of these Voyeur Sites like VV and VHTV haven't come up with a glory hole room concept yet, The way how they are getting more freakier and sex orientated,,, I don't think that RLC would ever go that route though :biggrin::biggrin:

9fa1a20f66d53d97cdb353c30f473a87.jpg

3011141.gif

Hello everyone, I contacted RLC for the replay because I had not used all my days and yesterday I wanted to use the replay but my account is a 0. Naga I know you had the same problem here is the answer of RLC ..   :arrow:.. Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

RLC Replay packages provide a number of a consecutive days of access. For example, if you buy 10-days of RLC Replay access today than it will be expired after 10 days no matter how many times you use the service during this period.

Let us know if you have any additional questions.

--
Support Team,
reallifecam.com ..:angry:

• Upvote 2