Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've always been her biggest defender here. I don't think she's being left out. That's the way she is...She seems happy enough to me...And B2 is bubbling along just fine...:biggrin:
But we need a new girl...:confused:

Completly agree and i was refering to that post btw

1 hour ago, thegame20 said:

I do feel a little bit sorry for her being alone most of the time in the house. Though she gets on well with rose, i kind of feel rose should try to invite her out to one of her adventures with miss x. It will only help them to bond more

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, wathou said:

and i'll add once more i don't dislike nicole per say, i just whish rlc wouldn't have cast her back into the girls on vacation appartment, they could have given her a couple appartment or even a  roomates appartment ( with a real friend) and it would have been better (imo)

I guess now she has a new dude rlc can probably give her a couple apt but they are having problems bringing in new tenants and i guess thats why they brought her back because they had n one else

7 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

I guess now she has a new dude rlc can probably give her a couple apt but they are having problems bringing in new tenants and i guess thats why they brought her back because they had n one else

yep girls are afraid 

Related image

of being pulverized by some cc and rlcf members :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hey guys, I think Nicole and Rosie are getting along just fine...They've spent some time in the apt together and there are no problems. Why, as usual, are guys having a go at Nicole again...She's been great so far and has done nothing wrong...sad face emoticon

I read the comments, no one is "having a go" at Nicole, some just said she is not good bonding with other girls.

34 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Yes let's blame Rose. It's clearly her fault Nicole stays in alone.:dodgy:

Same here. No one blames Rose, they just stated their opinion that Rose should be more inviting towards Nicole.

It is a problem on this forum, some members (nearly obsessed in "their" girls) they take every post they slightly dissagree with as a huge critique or insult of "their" (all perfect) girl.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I read the comments, no one is "having a go" at Nicole, some just said she is not good bonding with other girls.

Same here. No one blames Rose, they just stated their opinion that Rose should be more inviting towards Nicole.

It is a problem on this forum, some members (nearly obsessed in "their" girls) they take every post they slightly dissagree with as a huge critique or insult of "their" (all perfect) girl.

and some people still do not get the sarcastic faces after the posts

:wink::tongue::dodgy:

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, wathou said:

and i'll add once more i don't dislike nicole per say, i just whish rlc wouldn't have cast her back into the girls on vacation appartment, they could have given her a couple appartment or even a  roomates appartment ( with a real friend) and it would have been better (imo)

I've said exactly that too, so I very much agree. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, happyone said:

yep girls are afraid 

of being pulverized by some cc and rlcf members

true and i don't blame them. The girls who does come will have to to be a programmed humanoid void of conscience, feelings and soul to survive the intense demands from the critics and T&A starved members :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, happyone said:

and some people still do not get the sarcastic faces after the posts

:wink::tongue::dodgy:

I get the "my" thing is very sarcastic, but they take still everything they dissagree with as a serious critique or insult of "their" girl.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

true and i don't blame them. The girls who does come will have to to be a programmed humanoid void of conscience, feelings and soul to survive the intense demands from the critics and T&A starved members :biggrin:

i think all those poeple were poeple that beg rlc for lola to come back hoping to see lesbian orgies everyday, by now i think they all left :)

Concerning Nicole and everyone saying she should or should not talk or go someplace with Rose. Did anyone happen to think that Nicole may be a lone wolf. She may prefer to be on her own and like her privacy and not need or want interaction with other people. This does not make her bad and some people may say she is unsociable because of it.grin smiley

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, wathou said:

i think all those poeple were poeple that beg rlc for lola to come back hoping to see lesbian orgies everyday, by now i think they all left :)

No bud and suckfootsoles are still here. Had fun with them last nite. Harley even liked one of buds post.

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

Concerning Nicole and everyone saying she should or should not talk or go someplace with Rose. Did anyone happen to think that Nicole may be a lone wolf. She may prefer to be on her own and like her privacy and not need or want interaction with other people. This does not make her bad and some people may say she is unsociable because of it.grin smiley

that's what i have been trying to say ^^'

• Upvote 2